Complete Online Wedding Inquiry Form
Complete this brief form to get the process started.
Meet with Wedding Coordinator
Come to the parish and meet with our Wedding Coordinator, Danielle Huval. The date of the wedding will be scheduled at this meeting.
Couple Preparation for a Happy Marriage
The couple will complete a marriage preparation process that will give them the best possible start to a happy life together.
Begin a Life together of Christian Marriage, blessing your family, the Church, and the world.
WEDDINGS AT CATHEDRAL
- Updated BAPTISM certificate (dated within 1 year of anticipated wedding date)
- LETTER OF PERMISSION from the Pastor of the bride if she is not a St. John parishioner.
- Notarized AFFIDAVIT stating there is “no previous marriage” by any party who is non-Catholic. This should be completed by a parent, sibling, or close relative of the non-Catholic party.
- ANNULMENT documents, if applicable
- NAME of celebrant
- $1500.00 MAINTENANCE USE FEE (non-refundable after appointment) for non-parishioners of St. John Parish. This can be in the form of a check or money order made payable to St. John Cathedral.
- $500.00 WEDDING FEE for registered (active & supportive) parishioners of Cathedral Parish. (You must be registered with the Parish at least three years before beginning the wedding process). This can be in the form of a check or money order made payable to Cathedral of St. John.
- $250.00 DEPORTMENT DEPOSIT refundable upon request after the wedding, providing conduct and behavior of the wedding party was appropriate for rehearsal and wedding. It is the responsibility of the couple to ask for the refund within 30 days following the wedding. Please make this check payable to Cathedral of St. John.
- $200.00 BASE FEE - ORGANIST/MUSIC COORDINATOR made payable to Cathedral of St. John. Any additional fees, when applicable, are payable at least 2 weeks before the wedding.
- $200.00 BASE FEE - CANTOR/VOCALIST made payable to Cathedral of St. John. This policy is for any and all weddings at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist. Any additional fees, when applicable, are payable at least 2 weeks before the wedding. Effective 9/1/2016.
- Florist Permit